Q-twins : WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK....

(Q-twin)


When i got home from work yesterday...Q sent our son out to play when his homework was done and quite sternly ordered me to follow Her upstairs...i knew i was in for it...but i haven't gotten spanked this severely in quite sometime...She tossed a couple of pillows on the center of the bed and marched into the bathroom...What She expected was quite clear...i dropped my jeans and lay over the pillows...my penis was straining for an erection within the CB6000s...but that didn't last long...Q retrieved the bath brush from the shower, (our's is a long handled, plastic one) and proceeded to pummel my bare bottom...standing beside our bed bringing the brush down in long swift strokes...all the while lecturing me on my attitude...(i've been begging/pestering Her about being let out of chastity!) When i began to squirm too much for Her liking...She straddled my back to keep me still...the jeans around my ankles restricted most of the involuntary kicking!...Q didn't stop until my backside and thighs were literally on fucking fire!!!...and my eyes were filled with tears, though i wasn't quite balling...Last night there was no serving Her...no lighting cigarettes or foot worship..."Just play on your silly little blog!" was all i got from my Wife...this morning She seemed in much better spirits....thank God!...Though i was informed my chastity cage would stay on longer than first planned!....Damn!...It's already been on over three weeks....See what happens when i fail to follow Her will!