OH MY GOD!...LOOK WHAT Q FOUND!...

OMG!!!...Look what Q found while surfing the net last night!


It's called the Ass-Lock...or Anal Pear...It appears to be very effective...quite filling...painful...and absolutely hot as hell!...Q says She's ordering one right away!...Even though "The Stockroom"...the site that features this says it's unavailable right now...that doesn't deter a Woman like my Wife!



You see...the device...once inserted into my ass...is spreadable via a crank to whatever width Q might choose...working like a but plug...only wider...to the point it can't be removed unless the width is diminished...which the little lock, (just like the one that locks my CB6000s) prevents the wearer from doing!...this would render me totally owned and violated...and at Her mercy for release!...



Just how much hot and nasty fun do you think my Wife can have with this new toy!?!
(me too for that matter!)